Laman

Senin, 19 Maret 2012

What I Feel This Weekend

       My last weekend is really something i think.. Why? I'll tell you..
  •      Saturday morning - I felt like find the old me again
    That day, for the first time I join a competition in college. It's so strange because I've never join any competiton since 2011 March. So, when I do that, I feel like be myself again. I know since I be a part of this college I just focused my thought in lectures, unit, and work. And sometimes they make me tired of that activity. Otherwise, 2 days ago, when I faced some olympiad questions again, although it's hard for me (because I don't get what the question means) and I fell dizzy, it's still make me happy. It's the first time I sat for hours and faced questions without knowing what it mean and how to solve. Hahaha.. Okay, maybe this year is not for me (but certainly I still be able to hold my hope, right?). So, if I don't pass this selection. I'll try again next year and certainly I'll be much better. (amen :DD)
  •      Saturday evening - Hang out with friends and have much fun !!
    In evening, I watch TPB volley tournament. FMIPA vs STEI. The faculties I wanted last year. But now I'm in FMIPA so I support my team, FMIPA, FMIPA, GO GO GOOOO. Although they didn't win, I proud of them, cheer up, friends :D
    Then I and my friend, Laras, Itsna, Widya, Ari, and Ima go to Ciwalk by walk, hehehe. We had dinner and then we watched NEGERI 5 MENARA. We waited for 3 weeks matching our schedule and finally we could watch this movie (finalllllllyyyyyy). This movie was so wonderful. It gave us spirits to study more and knowing what friends are. Maybe, it was not as good as the novels. But it stills impires. Spending more money is not worthless. So watch this (promoting, Dian?). At about 10 o'clock we wanted to go back. We went to Ima's room and take a nap there.
    There they gave me a gift for my belated birthday, hahaha.
    What's that? Here...

    Why Germany mug? Because....
    They said I like mug and they thought it will reduce my confusion of someone in Germany.
    What do you mean, friends? -_-"
    But I like it. Not because of their reason, but because...
    One day, I'll be there..
    Although I haven't know whether I'll go there to study, have a trip or do something related to my job, but I'm sure I'll be there one day. :D
    Look, there is map there, it's cuuuuuuttteeee. Overall, thanks friends!!
     
  •      Sunday morning to evening - Doing my duty
    I mean doing activity as scholarship achiever. In the morning, I attended Bidikmisi's event. It includes character building etc.. Bored? Mmm, little.. Fun? Yeah, of course, moreover they gave us free snack and lunch, hahaha (foodlover). That event finised at 3 pm. After it finished, I and some friends assembled as BIUS scholarship achiever (we got double status) and discussing some problems. I won't write many words about this, because I confuse what i have to write, hehe. All I know, I have doing some of my duty yesterday. For the next, the bigger and more duties wait to be done by me. So, fighting Dian.
    Bidikmisi? Integritas, Prestasi, Komitmen, Yes!
    BIUS 2011? Agent of Change!
    Ganbatte :)
These are my experience  this weekend. Maybe it looks ordinary for others but it make me feel life is complicated, hehe. Having fun, dizzy, bored, and spirits in 2 days. Mmmm, the moment I miss is activity in PSTK. I felt tired so I didn't came. Sorry.. But, in the next, I hope I can come.. Okay, maybe it's enough. I'm too lazy to write more words now (hmmmm -_-). So, bye, see you in the next post.

0 komentar: